Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What's going on? Where am I? What's my name? Where is my beautiful house?

And you may ask yourself, "How did I get here?"  


I've had a different major every semester that I have been in college so far.

I still don't know what major I want to have.

I definitely don't know what career I want.

There's even a small part of me that thinks I should transfer to another university.

And there's a tiny, growing part of me that says I need to drop everything and travel the world.

How did I get here?!

I could have gone to another school, I should have entered as undeclared, and I would have (maybe) had a better idea of what I would like to do, at least while I am in school.  There are a lot of things that might have happened differently that might have changed my current situation.  I can't change anything that has already happened, so I guess I just have to focus on what I will do now to make myself happy now and in the future.

Still don't know exactly what to do about that...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love, I promise, all things work out. :)